|13494 North Cleveland Avenue ~ North Fort Myers, Florida ~ 33903 ~
|We at Quilt Lovers' Hangout provide professional longarm machine quilting service for
quilters who enjoy piecing quilt tops, but don't have the time for hand quilting. We understand
the emotional and physical effort it takes to complete a quilt top, and we would like to enhance
and complete your effort,by transforming your quilt top into a finished treasure We are
always willing to discuss options that would fit your needs for the quilt.
For those of you who love hand quilting but would like to have the basting done,we can do that
for you too!
| Quilt Specifications for drop off:
(If need be, you can extend the backing with filler strips to make it large enough for the machine to hold on to.)
- Backing should be at least 4 inches larger than your quilt top on all sides.
selvage edge will shrink differently when laundered causing puckering at the seam line.)
- Lay your quilt on a flat surface and verify that the quilt (especially the borders) lay flat. (*See fullness disclaimer)
- Remove all excess loose threads.
- Remove ALL pins, buttons and/or other embellishments.
- Have quilt top and backing fabric completely pressed, to ensure ALL seams are flat.
- Selvage edge of fabric should be removed from seams on backing. (The
- Use one safety pin to mark the top of the quilt top.
- Verify that all seams are complete and that no open seams and/or holes are present.
|Measure width x length and multiply answer by .018.
54 x 60 = 3240 x .018 = $58.32
This is an approximate figure for edge to edge quilting.
Remember this figure does not include batting or backing,
**Pricing Subject to change
$ .018 per inch and up
Sew Backing Sew on Binding
$ 10.00 $ .10 per sq inch
Making and sewing on Binding
$.15 per sq inch
**An up charge will be applied should you need rush or custom quilting
*Fullness Disclaimer: Simply means if your quilt does not lay flat (frequently found in the tuck and/or fold the borders to
work them into the rest of the quilt.
|Professional Quilting Service
Each quilt will be taken in turn.
If there is a deadline (Christmas, quilt show, etc.), that needs to be expressed at the time of drop off. We will do
what we can to meet your needs, as long as we know well in advance.
Quilts are not considered “in line” until there are physically on the promises.
Binding is the customer’s responsibility, unless otherwise discussed. Quilt lovers' does have a binding service at
an additional cost
If quilts are to be shipped, insurance charges will be charge to the customer.